Organic Coconut Oil, Cold-Pressed - Natural Hair Oil, Skin Oil and Cooking Oil with Fresh Flavor, Non-GMO Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml - one oil for skin care hair care and healthy lifestyle
May encourage fat burning Coconut oil is a rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of saturated fat. Since the fats in coconut oil are 65% MCT, it may have fat-burning properties that are similar to pure MCT oil
3. May have antimicrobial effects: Coconut oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties due to its MCT content
- Deep condition use coconut oil for hair for deep conditioning Apply a to your hair, comb it, and then pile it into a loose bun. place a soft towel over your pillow the next morning, and rinse with a gentle shampoo. It adds shine to your hair and takes care of dandruff. Coconut Oil is a great hair oil coconut oil cooking is another way of using coconut oil
- Use as a first step face wash Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage & clean with the cotton pad, wow all your makeup is removed.. wash with your regular face wash
Remove eye makeup. coconut oil even works on waterproof mascara! Put a little on a cotton ball and gently sweep it over your eyes, paying The oil does a great job breaking down waxy, inky eye makeup and attention to your under-eyes as well. Dab on as eye cream.
- Hydrate dry hands: Coconut oil can work wonders on dry, itchy skin
Use in place of lotion: Coconut oil is commonly used as a hydrating oil in its raw form or as an ingredient in moisturizers, Simply use it as your go-to moisturizer its skin-soothing properties will leave your legs looking hydrated (but never greasy).
Nourish dry cuticles: Massaging coconut oil into your cuticles and the skin around your nails can bring some much-needed moisture to an often overlooked part of the body.
- Treat your feet: Athlete’s foot is a common fungal infection that’s triggered by sweaty feet. Coconut oil may help soothe the infection and flaking skin. This works wonders for cracked heels, too. you can make your DIY lip scrub, lip balm, Body scrub, Foot scrub
Apply on your dog’s paws.: Can use as dog paw cream/ lotion even our furry friends need a little pampering sometimes
- The cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oils make a great choice in your complete skin care hair care and health routine. Protect Your Skin From UV Rays, Increase Your Metabolism, Cook Safely at High Temperatures, Improve Your Dental Health, may relieve Skin Irritation and Eczema, Improve Brain Function, Make Healthy Mayonnaise, Moisturize Your Skin, May Help Fight Infections, Increase Your ‘Good’ HDL Cholesterol, Make Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate, May Reduce Belly Fat, Protect Your Hair From Damage, Decrease Hunger and Food Intake, Improve Wound Healing, Boost Bone Health, Make a Nontoxic Insect Repellent, Combat Candida, Remove Stains, Reduce Inflammation, Natural Deodorant, Quick Energy Source, Heal Ragged Cuticles, Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis, Make Your Wood Furniture, shine, Remove Eye Makeup, Improve Liver Health, Soothe Chapped Lips, Make Homemade Salad Dressing,