Pure Rosehip oil Cold prssed 100% Natural facial oil for glowing skin for women -mix in your face serum - Body Oil - & enjoy Calm skin -treating wrinkles brightening serum Even Skin tone
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 515.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Calms Skin: People with sensitive skin often deal with frequent irritation or discomfort from known and unknown sources, but rosehip oil might help. "Vitamin E seems to quell irritation to make little pesky sensitivities less likely to occur,
- Treating Wrinkles :Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. "These ingredients allow rosehip oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, — all without the oily feel of a traditional liquid oil,". Vitamin A in particular is a wrinkle eraser and skin evener. "Vitamin A helps to build collagen, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles, thus increasing skin tone,
- Brightening Skin :The astringent properties in rosehip oil help tighten your pores and brighten your skin, if your cheeks need a little brightening up -- add some rosehip oil to your skincare routine Fading Scars: The ultimate beauty ingredient trio — anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C — make this oil a potential solution for fading any facial scars or unsightly marks.
- Evening Out Skin Tone: If you’ve been struggling to even out your skin tone or have red blotches you’re desperate to fade, this vitamin-packed cocktail is much easier on sensitive skin than lemon juice, so rub it gently on clean, damp skin both mornings and evenings. "The trio of vitamins work together & does the wonder.
- Firming Skin: Rosehip oil may help your skin regain elasticity if you’ve noticed some sagging lately. Add a few drops to your face in the morning and again just before bed to help with fresh, younger-looking skin. A great skincare routine