Copy of Anti dandruff shampoo bar : Shampoo bars reduce plastic waste, are cost-effective, last longer, made with natural ingredients and are environmentally friendly
Tag Line: Shampoo bars are natural conditioning shampoos in a solid bar form. We also want to decrease our environmental impact by getting rid of plastic bottles
Key Benefits: The price of shampoo bars can be higher than the one of a bottle of shampoo, solid shampoos can appear more expensive than liquid ones. But shampoo bars last longer.
Shampoo bars have a much more simple composition.
They are better for the environment. Thanks to this simpler composition, they do not release chemicals or plastic micro-beads in the environment. Shampoo bars also are package-free which makes them the perfect zero-waste option.
They are very practical. Easy to use, you just have to wet it and use it directly on your hair. They are also very compact for your gym bag or your luggage, and you can take them on a plane.
Features: One Bar of this Shampoo bar is equivalent to # bottles of Shampoo. Please keep it away from water before and after the use.
How to Use: Wet your hair properly & work the soap into a nice lather and rub through your hair with your fingers using a circular motion. Rinse as normal. Rinse hair with apple cider vinegar to add shine
What To Expect: A mildly scented soap that lathers slightly and rinses clean. They make your hair healthier. Our hair is healthier when you use shampoo bars because it is less aggressive than “industrial” liquid shampoos. Shampoo bars contain carefully selected ingredients that promote a moisturized scalp and well-conditioned, shiny hair. Most people find benefits to switching to a shampoo bar such as increased volume, faster-growing hair, reduced dandruff, shinier hair, and less frizz. Shampoo bars are good for all hair types and hair lengths. Our gentle shampoo bars do not strip hair of natural oils allowing hair to retain moisture while balancing hair oil production.
Ingredients: Each of our shampoo bar selections contains a different blend of natural plant oils, essential oils, and herb-infused oils. Each shampoo bar recipe is different and unique.
- Shampoo bars are compact and easy to carry, making them a convenient choice for travel and on-the-go use.
- Environmental benefits: Shampoo bars are zero-waste, biodegradable, and use minimal packaging, reducing plastic waste in landfills and oceans.
- Cost-effective: Shampoo bars are long-lasting and don't require frequent replacement, saving money in the long run.
- Natural ingredients: Shampoo bars are made with natural ingredients that nourish the scalp and hair, free from harsh chemicals found in liquid shampoos.
- Versatility: Shampoo bars can also be used as body wash, reducing the need for multiple products and packaging.
- How To Use: Wet your hair thoroughly with luke warm water. Moisten the bar and then rub it directly through your hair from scalp to ends, working up a thick lather with your finger tips while massaging in circular motion Rinse thoroughly with luke warm water
Guarantee: At Aaranyam The Natural Cosmetic, we strive to give you pure natural products made in small batches to deliver you fresh products, that are free from any toxins. However, it is advisable to carry out a patch test before use for any allergies.